Guide Your Money
The NEW Guide Your Money Foundations Program for girls aged 7-12 years is NOW AVAILABLE from your State retail outlet.
Financial Literacy Australia – Key Supporter and Partner
To support this we have been lucky enough to receive funding from Financial Literacy Australia (FLA) – a non-profit organisation whose mission is to advance financial literacy in Australia.
Importantly, this project will not:
- Skill volunteers, girls, young women or anyone associated with the program to provide financial advice to the Australian Community or seek to develop Girl Guides as financial advisors
- Be an formal education program and will not be bound by formal Australian Curriculum policies and structures
- Be a course on mathematics
- Be a compulsory program for Australian Girl Guides or their leaders to implement
- Seek to make or solicit judgments about what individuals expend their money on, but rather on creating the noted “pause point” where a conscious decisions on financial future is made and consequence is understood.
Want to find out more?
Please contact Girl Guides Australia via email firstname.lastname@example.org