Feedback and Complaints
Girl Guiding in Australia (GGiA) welcomes all feedback. This includes positive feedback, concerns or complaints about any action, or lack of action, by any Member, Volunteer, or Employee or any other aspect of Girl Guiding.
To lodge a complaint please complete a Girl Guide Complaint Form.
If you are a Youth Member, you can complete our ‘Tell us what you are worried about?’ for Youth Members Form.
You can lodge your completed form in the following ways:
Post: to the office of the relevant State Girl Guide Organisation of Girl Guides Australia
Email: the relevant State Girl Guide Organisation
- Girl Guides Western Australia – email@example.com
- Girl Guides NSW ACT & NT – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girl Guides Tasmania – email@example.com
- Girl Guides Queensland – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Girl Guides Victoria – email@example.com
- Girl Guides South Australia – firstname.lastname@example.org