Wearing a uniform is a Guiding tradition and gives our members a sense of belonging and pride. It helps to bring people together as an inclusive sisterhood and promote Guiding to others.
The Girl Guide uniform includes:
- Girl Guides Australia polo shirts (all members) – colour variation dependant on age.
- Blue buttoned shirt (only for teens)
- Navy pants (supply your own – shorts or jeans are fine for weekly meetings)
- Black sneakers or closed-in shoes are required for footwear
- Youth members also wear a sash that displays the badges they have achieved. (Note – There are guidelines for the placement of badges on a sash – see the information booklet below)
- Olaves wear the adult uniform, with an optional Olave Program bar on the badge tab.
GGA Uniform Information Booklet
- Striped adult shirt
- Fleece jackets
- Light hoodie
- Girl Guide bucket hats
- Girl Guide cap
- Girl Guide beanie
- Girl Guide book bag, satchel, or backpack
Girl Guides NSW, ACT & NT, Queensland & Tasmania members – order here
Girl Guides Western Australia members – order here
Girl Guides Victoria members – order here
girl guides South Australia members – order here