Wearing a uniform is a Guiding tradition and gives our members a sense of belonging and pride. It helps to bring people together as an inclusive sisterhood and promote Guiding to others.
The Guide uniform includes:
- Girl Guides Australia polo shirts (all members) – colour variation dependant on age
- Blue buttoned shirt (only for teens)
- Navy pants (supply your own – shorts or jeans are fine for weekly meetings)
- Black sneakers or closed-in shoes are required for footwear
- Youth members also wear a sash that displays the badges they have achieved. (Note – There are guidelines for the placement of badges on a sash.)
- Striped Adult shirt
- Fleece jackets
- Light hoodie
- Girl Guide bucket hats
- Girl Guide cap
- Girl Guide beanie
- Girl Guide book bag, satchel, or backpack
Uniforms are available at your State retail outlet.
Please contact your nearest State retail outlet for a full list of available items, prices, and ordering information. Your State office will be able to help you with any further queries.