Fun, Friendship and Adventure!
Girl Guiding in Australia is delivered through the Australian Guide Program (AGP). The AGP is based on shared leadership and decision-making at all ages. At Girl Guides you will be encouraged to achieve your own personal goals through a flexible program with support from your Unit Leader. You can work towards a wide variety of badges as part of the Girl Recognition System and perhaps gain a Peak achievement award.
Trained volunteer Leaders facilitate Unit meeting across all states in Australia. With a program that is girl-led and designed to encourage girls and young women to #BeTheChange in your world. You can read about some of the current Girl Guide Programs by visiting our Program Resources page.
Girl Guiding provides opportunities for you to:
- Explore and be curious.
- Be respectful and considerate of all positive behaviours.
- Seek to build networks or relationships and to collaborate with your peers.
- Identify values, speak out and take action.
- Make positive choices for health and well-being.
- Advocate for girls and young women to make their own decisions.
- Actively evaluate the impact of decisions and actions of others
- Communicate, work and reflect effectively with each other.
- Empower every Guide to practice leadership.