Australian Delegation Asia Pacific Conference 2019
Girl Guides Australia is calling for applications for the Asia Pacific Region Conference to be held in Sri Lanka in 2019.
- Dates: 11-17 August 2019
- Who can apply: Adult members
- Apply by: 21 December 2018
Participation in the AP Conference is a great opportunity to represent Australian Guiding at the world level. As part of the team representing Australia, you will be asked to work together to put forward positions and ideas for the growth of our movement in the AP Region. Delegates will contribute and attend various skill and plenary sessions at the conference and will be able to develop a strong Guiding network across the AP Region.
- Australia is able to send a team of five – two delegates and up to three observers to the Asia Pacific Regional Conference.
- Airfares and conference fees for the Australian Delegation are paid by Girl Guides Australia.
- The Chief Commissioner, will lead the delegation.
Completed nominations, on the attached application form ADM.4D should be sent to the National Office by email to email@example.com by Friday 21 December 2018. Together with the written application, nominees are asked to provide a short video of them self-explaining their understanding of the Asia Pacific Region in WAGGGS and the role Australia plays in the Region.
Format and submitting the video:
- The video should not exceed three minutes in length.
- We can accept a wide variety of formats including MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI etc.
- The video can be sent as an attachment in an email with the nominations form. However, if the file size of your video is very large (above 20MB) it may be easier to send it by WeTransfer (a free online service for sending large files).