Launch of Building Our Future projects to implement AGP Review recommendations
The AGP Review, completed in 2015, recommended six major areas of work we need to focus on if we are to continue to grow and evolve the AGP to better meet the needs of 21st century girls and young women:
• Developing clear narratives to communicate who we are and what we offer more effectively to the Australian community
• Renewing the Girl Recognition System
• Developing flexible delivery options for the AGP
• Renewing the foundations of our Program and defining a clear set of outcomes for the AGP
• Developing more flexible leadership roles and structures; improving the experience of Leaders and Managers.
• Developing more programs and partnerships to address the needs of girls across the breadth of the Australian community.
In response, GGA announce the launch of Building Our Future - a set of six exciting projects to do this work.
The project teams will be drawn from across Australia and with strong support from SGGOs will work to implement the recommendations of the Review.
For information about the project team and more details about each of the six projects go to the Building Our Future webpage.