WAGGGS procedural team World Conference 2017 - volunteers EOI
World Conference News
In preparation for the World Conference, W.A.G.G.G.S are currently looking for volunteers to be part of the procedural team for the 2017 World Conference. The procedural team make decisions according to the Rules of Procedure during the conference, and help ensuring the decision making process is fair.
These are not World Conference delegates. Positions for World Conference delegates and observers are not currently being advertised.
The work of the procedural team is very specialized. Please consider this before applying for the team.
Members of the Procedural Team must have:
• the ability to work independently on assigned tasks to an agreed deadline
• the ability to work remotely as part of a team
• the ability to participate in phone or on-line conference calls
• experience and knowledge of governance in organisations
• an understanding of WAGGGS structure
• the ability to work under pressure
• a high level of proficiency in at least 1 official working language of WAGGGS The role of the Procedural Team is documented in Paragraph 1.13.5 of the World Conference Procedure Manual.
If you are interested in being a procedural team member, please contact Allison.firstname.lastname@example.org
You should also contact the Assistant Chief Commissioner, Susan Campbell, email@example.com, to express your interest.